Colbrow Homecare is an Australian owned, well-established and reputable specialist in-home nursing, care and disability support provider.
We are currently seeking applications from Registered Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses & Disability Support Workers to work with a Home & Community Care client in the Drouin area. Drouin is a town in the West Gippsland region, 90 kilometres (56 mi) east of Melbourne
We are now accepting applications from candidates with the relevant qualifications plus at least 1 year of experience (preferable) in their field.
Our client is a 33 yr old young lady with a high level of complex care needs including a ventilator plus tracheostomy in situ along with other medical and disability care requirements.
This is a 24/7 ‘active’ 2:1 program and our client is completely reliant on her care team. We have a mix of AM, PM and Night Duty shifts available for the successful candidates â casual and part time.
Full training and buddy shifts are provided to all staff joining the care program.
We would like to hear from individuals with prior experience in their field (RN/EEN/DSW) which is suited to our client’s needs including all aspects of personal care, PEG feeding, tracheotomy care and assisting clients with disabilities to participate fully in life. We are looking for staff who also enjoy cooking, love craft (making cards), enjoy building Lego, love gardening & spending time outside, watching movies and are willing to go on outings and would enjoy reading books to her.
The client has a companion dog so applicants MUST LOVE DOGS.
Announcing 5 incentive bonuses for old and new applicants who join our team:
- $150 Sign-on bonus - Any applicant that proceeds to the shortlisting phase of the process and completes the paperwork in a timely and accurate manner, will receive this bonus simply for signing on. We will confirm when we need your paperwork back for you to qualify for this bonus.
- $250 Starter bonus - Any new employee who successfully completes a total of 80 hours work in their first four weeks of employment, will be entitled to an additional payment of $250.00.
- Receive $100 for completing your competency courses before you start, and an additional $100 if you complete within 7 days.
- Reimbursement of all costs associated with NDIS Screening, Police Check, Working with Children Check, First Aid and CPR after working with Colbrow for 3 months.
- Love working with Children? earn $250 for simply obtaining your Paediatric BLS and working with a child client for a minimum of 8 weeks after course completion.
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
If you would like to know more about this rewarding role, please contact our Recruitment Team today on 03 8548 5444 or email email@example.com
- Bachelor/Diploma of Nursing - AHPRA Registration OR
- Cert III in Individual Support/Disability or Aged Care
- Proven experience in the field
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
If you meet the criteria - please apply now.
Only successful applicants will contacted.