We are currently seeking applications from Registered Nurses, to work with a Home & Community Care client residing in the Toorak and Yarra Valley area. Available shifts are AM, PM and Overnight. The successful applicants may be required to travel with the family.
We are now accepting applications from candidates with the relevant qualifications plus relevant experience.
The client is an elderly lady in the last stage of dementia and requires care for her health issues. 24/7 care is required.
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow HomeCare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Announcing 2 incentive bonusses for old and new applicants who join our team:
- $150 Sign-on bonus - Any applicant that proceeds to the shortlisting phase of the process and completes the paperwork in a timely and accurate manner, will receive this bonus simply for signing on. We will confirm when we need your paperwork back for you to qualify for this bonus.
- $250 Starter bonus - Any new employee who successfully completes a total of 80 hours work in their first four weeks of employment, will be entitled to an additional payment of $250.00.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Dementia patients
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Drivers Licence required
- Availability for AM/PM/Overnight shifts.
- Able to travel with the family
If you meet the criteria - please apply now.
Only successful applicants will contacted.
Unit 15, 634-644 Mitcham Rd
Vermont VIC 3133
1300 33 11 03