Colbrow Homecare is currently seeking applications from Community Care Workers to work across many locations within the Eastern and South Eastern suburbs in our client’s homes.
Care Workers are responsible for supporting clients living in their home and/or community setting by delivering individual and person-centred care whilst enhancing their independence, social participation and assist with achieving their personal goals in accordance with their care/service plan - all with the view to improving their lives and reducing their experience of disadvantage.
The Care Worker supports clients to maintain their independence by providing assistance with daily living tasks.
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Social Support
- Medication Monitoring
- Domestic Assistance
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
Announcing 5 incentive bonuses for old and new applicants who join our team:
- $150 Sign-on bonus - Any applicant that proceeds to the shortlisting phase of the process and completes the paperwork in a timely and accurate manner, will receive this bonus simply for signing on. We will confirm when we need your paperwork back for you to qualify for this bonus.
- $250 Starter bonus - Any new employee who successfully completes a total of 80 hours work in their first four weeks of employment, will be entitled to an additional payment of $250.00.
- Receive $100 for completing your competency courses before you start, and an additional $100 if you complete within 7 days.
- Reimbursement of all costs associated with NDIS Screening, Police Check, Working with Children Check, First Aid and CPR after working with Colbrow for 3 months.
- Love working with Children? earn $250 for simply obtaining your Paediatric BLS and working with a child client for a minimum of 8 weeks after course completion.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in homecare is preferred
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) (or willing to obtain)
- Mandatory proficiencies (As required by Colbrow Homecare)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport preferred but not essential.
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identiities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today.