We are currently seeking applications from Community Care Workers to work with a Home and Community Care client in Mornington.
Our client requires full support with daily living activities.The client is non verbal and uses a speaking machine and alphabet board to communicate. The client is wheelchair bound and wears leg supports. Experience using a hoist is required.
The following shifts are required:
7.30-8.30pm (Thursday evenings) weekly
Assist with evening routine. Bed and commode transfers, general personal care and ensuring room is kept to an appropriate standard.
9.00am-1.00pm (Sunday) monthly
Transfer from bed and commode, toileting, preparing breakfast, showering, and assist with exercise bike and self-care needs such as brushing teeth.
About Colbrow Care
Colbrow Care has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
Announcing 5 incentive bonuses for old and new applicants who join our team:
- $150 Sign-on bonus - Any applicant that proceeds to the shortlisting phase of the process and completes the paperwork in a timely and accurate manner, will receive this bonus simply for signing on. We will confirm when we need your paperwork back for you to qualify for this bonus.
- $250 Starter bonus - Any new employee who successfully completes a total of 80 hours work in their first four weeks of employment, will be entitled to an additional payment of $250.00.
- Receive $100 for completing your competency courses before you start, and an additional $100 if you complete within 7 days.
- Reimbursement of all costs associated with NDIS Screening, Police Check, Working with Children Check, First Aid and CPR after working with Colbrow for 3 months.
- Love working with Children? earn $250 for simply obtaining your Paediatric BLS and working with a child client for a minimum of 8 weeks after course completion.
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- At least 6 months experience in Homecare
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) (or willing to obtain)
- Mandatory proficiencies (As required by Colbrow Homecare)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport preferred but not essential
At Colbrow Care we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!