We are currently seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses to work with a Home and Community Care client in the Cheltenham area.
We would like to hear from individuals with proven experience in their field . Our client has advanced Multiple Sclerosis and has no use of upper or lower limbs requiring full support with all activities of daily living.
Shifts are available seven days a week and range from 08.00am until 22.00.
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual & Part-time working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Free in-house training
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Bachelor and/or Diploma of Nursing
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Valid working rights in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.