We are currently seeking applications from experienced Registered & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to work with a Home and Community Care client in the Drouin area. We would like to hear from individuals with proven experience in the field including PEG feeding and tracheotomy care. We are offering both casual and part-time hours for the successful candidates. Shifts are available 7 days a week and will include both AM, PM and active night duties.
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual & Part-time working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Free in-house training
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Bachelor and/or Diploma of Nursing
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Valid working rights in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will contacted.