- Full Time Contract Position
- Rural Location
- Home and Community Care
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses preferably with a Post Graduate Qualification in Critical Care to work with a Home and Community Care client in the Drouin area.
Our client is a 33-year-old woman with a high level of complex care needs including a ventilator plus tracheostomy in situ.
Reporting to the Case Manager, you will be working hands on shifts over a 24/7 roster and assisting in the seamless management of the program. The duties required in addition to providing clinical care may include:
- Stock ordering, staff training, equipment repairs, clinical support (mentor/lead) for staff on the program.
- Organising/accompanying on appointments/outings, care planning assessment/reviews, funding applications.
- Reporting on OHS compliance and backfill of roster shortfalls.
If you have a combination of clinical and administrative expertise, an ability to provide team management including rostering and professional development this could be the opportunity for you!
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
Key Selection Criteria:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Bachelor of Nursing (more than 5 years’ experience)
- Post Graduate Qualification in Critical Care (desirable)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Understanding of the NDIS program.
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.