We are currently seeking applications from Personal Carers or Disability Support Workers to work with a Home and Community Care clients in a variety of locations throughout Victoria.
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in personal care, meal preparations, household duties and community access
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) (or willing to obtain)
- Mandatory proficiencies (As required by Colbrow Homecare)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport essential
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.