We are currently seeking applications from Personal Care Workers to work with a Home and Community Care client in Bunyip Victoria.
Our client has Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia and has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. The family do a lot for her but can't be there every morning and night.
We would like to hear from individuals with prior experience in their field. An understanding of dementia patients would also be a preference. The main duties will be personal care, meal assistance and medication prompting
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in personal care, meal preparations, household duties and community access
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will contacted.