We are currently seeking an experienced Care Worker to work with our Home and Community Care clients around the Lilydale area Eastern Melbourne.
About the role
You will be passionate about providing quality in home care and making a difference in people's lives. You will be responsible for ensuring the best possible care is being delivered to our clients to meet their individual needs. No two days will be the same.
Duties will include:
- Providing assistance with personal care - eg showering, dressing and grooming
- Providing assistance with meal preparation
- Taking clients to medical appointments, shopping, day programs, golf etc
- Some light domestic duties may be required
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centered nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Long standing provider with a proven history in providing a high level of care
- Work with a varied client base
- Ongoing training and development
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence & Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Valid working rights in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will contacted.