We are currently seeking applications from experienced Personal Care Assistants to work with a Home and Community Care client in the Lilydale area. We would like to hear from individuals with personal care experience, who are able to work across short and long shifts Monday to Sunday various hours. Applicants with spinal injury experience and proven history with young clients would be highly regarded.
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centered nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Free in-house training
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements OR
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Valid working rights in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will contacted.