We are currently seeking applications from experienced Disability Support Workers to work with Home and Community Care clients in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We would like to hear from individuals with experience in personal care, meal preparations and community access. Successful candidates will have a Valid Drivers Licence and their own reliable transportation.
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Free in-house training
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements OR
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Valid working rights in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will contacted.