We are currently seeking applications from Personal Carer Workers to work with a Home and Community Care client in Caulfield North Victoria.
Our client is 83 years old who who requires full personal care in relation to getting in and out of bed, bathing, toileting, dressing, food preparation and assistance with medication.
The client can eat and drink independently.
We would like to hear from individuals with relevant prior experience.
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in personal care, meal preparations, household duties and community access
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) (or willing to obtain)
- Mandatory proficiencies (As required by Colbrow Homecare)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport prefered but not essential
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.