ABOUT COLBROW HOMECARE
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants.
About the Role
This is a very rewarding opportunity for you to actively support clients to remain living independently at home through the provision of domestic assistance (cleaning). The roster for these positions is between Monday and Friday.
The role is primarily in the Eastern Suburbs, however, may encompass the Inner Melbourne, South Eastern and Northern Suburbs areas.
The successful incumbent for this position will be required to support multiple clients per day, during the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Bright outgoing personality and the ability to communicate effectively
- A current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle â Essential
- Minimum of two years’ experience in domestic or commercial cleaning - Essential
- A commitment to supporting and promoting the individual needs of clients
- An excellent customer focus presence to ensure the service of cleaning is of the highest standard
- The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including carers, families and advocates)
- Professional and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in Homecare is an advantage
The successful applicant will be required to complete the Colbrow Homecare mandatory competencies: eg Hand Hygiene, Infection Control, COVID Training
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including the following:
- Valid Working Rights in Australia-
- National Criminal History Record Check
- Working with Children Check
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today
Only success applicants will be notified