We have a client commencing a new program with us at Colbrow. We would like to hear from Disability Support Workers interested in committing to a program to make a difference in a young mother's life.
Our client is a tetraplegic/paraplegic who is currently awaiting discharge from hospital. We need your help to make her goals of coming home (located in Emerald) to her children a reality. Our client is a young single mum with 8 children. So a love for children is a must!
As a result of our clients spinal cord injury, she requires full assistance from support workers to complete self-care tasks.
All carers will be required to attend a paid training session with the Caulfield Rehab team at Caulfield Hospital. There may also be a need for you to meet with our client before being assigned to the program.
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in personal care, meal preparations, household duties and community access
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!
Only successful applicants will contacted.