We are currently seeking applications from Disability Support Workers to work with a Home and Community Care client in Glen Waverley who requires care 7 days per week. (Numerous shifts available)
The client is male and suffers from low Immune system Stroke, non verbal, is wheelchair bound and has weakness on his right side. The client requires full assistance to transfer using Sara Stedy.
About Colbrow Homecare
Colbrow Homecare has been providing quality in-home nursing and care services since our establishment in 1957. During this time, we have established our reputation as a leading service provider in the industry. We are committed to delivering client centred nursing, care and support services for those wishing to remain in their own home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours â work the days and times that suit you!
- Work-life balance
- Free access to our catalogue of online courses
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support and/or proven experience in the field
- At least 1 years experience in Homecare
- Preferred Language: Mandarin Chinese, English speaking
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience with dementia preferred
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) (or willing to obtain)
- Mandatory proficiencies (As required by Colbrow Homecare)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport preferred but not essential
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today!